The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 18th November
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Latest research that shows one in three Australians are at risk of getting a listeria infection or live in a household with someone at risk, in light of Food Safety Awareness Week.
- The importance of sunscreen and how to stay safe in the sun this summer.
- Sally’s Lazy Lemon Tart recipe.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Lydia Buchtmann, Communication Director at Food Safety Information Council
- Janis McNicholas, Training Manager at Pierre Fabre Group