The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 19th April
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- How to get a good night’s sleep, as the stress, anxiety and uncertainty of the coronavirus pandemic continues to keep us up at night.
- Why a probiotic supplement is a great way to restore good bacteria in the body.
- The many benefits of herbal medicines, in particular turmeric and ginseng.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Elise Eilliot, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Dr David Cunnington, Specialist Sleep Physician at Melbourne Sleep Disorders Clinic
- Rachel Hulme, Naturopathic Trainer at Nature’s Way
- Frank Caruso, Founder at Caruso’s Natural Health