The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 21st February
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Why brittle bones are affecting not just the elderly but an increasing number of women in their 40s – plus the best ways to protect ourselves from developing osteoporosis.
- The psychology of fussy eaters and why children refuse to eat – plus how a supplement may help.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Professor Peter Ebeling AO, Medical Director at Healthy Bones (formerly Osteoporosis Australia)
- Dr Beata Silber, Global Director R&D and Innovation at H&H Group