The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 21st June
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Bowel Cancer Awareness Month and the recent research that suggests bowel cancer is on the rise in younger Australians.
- How Australia’s most travelled woman stays fit and healthy, while working and raising a young family.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Associate Professor Graham Newstead, Head of the Colorectal Unit at the Prince of Wales Private Hospital and Director at Bowel Cancer Australia
- Sarah Foster, Bowel Cancer Sufferer
- Catriona Rowntree, TV presenter and Ambassador for Nature’s Way