The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 21st July
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- The fundraising outcomes for this year’s Gotcha4Life campaign.
- Why diabetes remains one of the biggest challenges facing our health care system and who’s most at risk of developing this disease.
- How to prevent and treat pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Gus Worland, Australian Media Personality and Co-Founder of Gotcha4Life
- Sturt Eastwood, CEO at Diabetes NSW & QLD
- Laura Lock, Dermatologist Area Manager at Ego Pharmaceuticals