The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 22nd August
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- How we can take stock of our relationship with alcohol and reassess our drinking habits as intake soars during lockdown in Australia.
- The role of antioxidants in preventing and slowing free radical damage to our cells, plus how we can boost our daily intake.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Luke Hines, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Chris Raine, Chef and Founder of Hello Sunday Morning and Clean Slate
- Victor Tuballa, Naturopath, Herbalist and Homeopath at Thompson’s