The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 22nd November
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- The urgent need for more blood donors in Australia as stores drop to critically low levels, especially in the O+ and A+ blood types.
- Expert tips and tricks for helping your baby get a better night’s sleep.
- The importance of staying safe in the sun this summer, including the need for high protection sunscreen.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Cath Stone, Executive Director at Australian Red Cross Lifeblood
- James Slater, Children’s Sleep Expert at Euky Bear
- Janis McNicholas, Training Manager at Pierre Fabre Group