The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 24th January
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Why maintaining normal blood pressure is crucial for optimal cardiovascular and circulatory health.
- The new international study that found low carbohydrate diets could put type 2 diabetes into remission.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Elise Elliott, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Prof Mark Nelson, GP with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Prof Grant Brinkworth, Senior Principal Research Scientist at CSIRO