The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 24th February
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- New research that suggests the development of analgesics using nano-particles as a delivery system may be more effective than traditional opioids.
- Ubiquinol, the active form of CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) and how this supplement may support heart health and fatigue levels in adults as we age.
- The House of Wellness TV show and what to expect from the new team in 2019.
- Zoe’s Morning Matcha Latte recipe.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Jo Stanley, co-host of the new The House of Wellness TV show