The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 24th March
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Purple Day, a global initiative dedicated to raising epilepsy awareness, and how epilepsy impacts the lives of its sufferers.
- The 100 per cent Australian owned family company that supplies complimentary medicines across the country.
- Zoe’s Caramelised Pineapple and Coconut Butter Pancakes recipe.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Carol Ireland, CEO at Epilepsy Action Australia
- Frank Caruso, Founder at Caruso’s Natural Health