The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 24th April
In this week’s episode the team discusses:
- The top five women’s health issues.
- A new national survey that will uncover how Australian women have fared during the pandemic.
- Clean, environmentally friendly skincare products.
- The 25th anniversary of the Mother’s Day Classic, which has raised $40 million to fight breast cancer.
- Magnesium’s role in supporting muscle function.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Janet Michelmore, CEO of Jean Hailes for Women’s Health
- Tenille Taylor, Etch and Ethos skincare spokesperson