The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 25th November
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Why gut health is so important for our health and how we can keep our gut environment thriving.
- How to banish dull, uneven skin as we age.
- Sally’s Spicy Lamb Flatbreads recipe.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Professor Terry Bolin, Gastroenterologist and President & Founder of The Gut Foundation
- Elizabeth Barbalich, CEO & Founder of Antipodes New Zealand