The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 26th April
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- New research that shows a spike in alcohol consumption during the coronavirus pandemic, with 70 per cent of us drinking more than usual.
- The importance of good digestive health and what you can do if you’re having gut issues.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Caterina Giorgi, CEO of the Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education
- Jelena Savic, Naturopath & Product Trainer at Vitaco Health Group