The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 27th January
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- How to cope in hot weather, including how to stay hydrated especially in vulnerable populations like kids, the elderly and pets.
- An new International Lung Cancer Screening Trial that aims to detect and treat the disease before it becomes deadly, plus how you can get involved by completing the pre-screening questionnaire here or sending an email to RMH-LungScreening@mh.org.au
- Sally’s Acai What You Did There Bowl recipe.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Associate Professor Lou Irving, Respiratory Physician at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre & Head of the Respiratory and Sleep Department at Royal Melbourne Hospital.