The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 27th June
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Scleroderma – the chronic condition that affects the body’s connective tissue and turns ‘sufferers to stone’ – and why treatment options are so limited.
- The role probiotics play in gut health and which probiotics we should be paying attention to for healthy digestive and immune function.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Elise Elliott, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Amanda Lawrie-Jones, President at Scleroderma Australia
- Danny Urbinder, Chief Science Officer at Lifespace Group