The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 29th May
In this week’s episode the team discusses:
- Men’s Mental Health and what can be done to put in place tools so that men can have someone to talk to when life gets tough.
- The latest infectious disease to inhabit our shores – Monkeypox.
- How Bach Flower remedies are being used to relieve symptoms of stress and mild anxiety.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Luke Hines, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Gus Worland, Founder and Director of Gotcha-4-Life
- Professor Catherine Bennett, Chair of Epidemiology at the Faculty of Health at Deakin Uni