The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 31st July
In this week’s episode the team discusses:
- The health impacts of vaping and why it is such a concern for parents and schools.
- The importance of mitochondrial health to male fertility, healthy hearts and energy levels.
- How people who lived in the UK from 1980 to 1996 can now give blood in Australia, after previously being barred because of potential exposure to mad cow disease.
- What you can do to ease the symptoms of common colds and flu.
- Elise Elliott, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Emily Banks, Professor of Epidemiology and Population Health at Australian National University
- Leah Hechtman, Naturopath and Natural Fertility Specialist