The House of Wellness TV: Season 7, Episode 29
This week on The House of Wellness, the team looks at understanding left-handedness, writing wills, plus more. Watch the full episode.
The House of Wellness – Season 7, Episode 29
On this episode of The House of Wellness, the team takes a trip into all things quirky and out of the ordinary, from sampling hot sauces and the world’s hottest chilli at Mat’s Hot Shop to investigating the phenomenon of being left-handed.
Also this week:
- An insight into the mind of “super recogniser” David Screeche-Powell, who’s part of only one per cent of the population with a unique skill of complete face recall.
- How to look after uneven and blemished skin with clog-free coverage.
- The aged care home doubling up on its capacity by allowing furry companions to live with their owners, with CEO of Lifeview Aged Care Samantha Jewell.
- Benefits of Manuka honey and its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Taking the worry out of writing a will and why it’s important to not put it off, with expert tips from founder and Safewill CEO Adam Lubofsky.
- How nutrition coach Luke Hines balances taste and health for a strong gut microbiome to support digestion and more.
- Get active while supporting those affected by cerebral palsy by taking part in the fundraiser STEPtember.
- Support healthy muscle function with Zoe Bingley-Pullin and Luke Hines’ recipes for magnesium-packed baked goodies.
Get all that and more when you tune into The House of Wellness TV at 2pm Fridays and noon Sundays on the Seven Network.
Cast: Luke Darcy, Jo Stanley, Jacqui Felgate, and Dr Nick Carr with Luke Hines, Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Jade Kisnorbo and Sarah Davidson.