The House of Wellness TV: Season 7, Episode 30
This week on The House of Wellness, the team looks at communicating with animals, tackling mozzie bites in spring, plus more. Watch the full episode.
The House of Wellness – Season 7, Episode 30
On this episode of The House of Wellness, the team is sharing their love for all creatures big and small, starting with learning how to best communicate with your cat by speaking their ‘language’, with TikTok’s renowned cat whisperer Alec Newman.
Also this week:
- Veterinary pathologist Professor Rachel Allavena talks about The University of Queensland’s ongoing trial to develop a vaccine to treat cancer in dogs.
- How Reclink Australia is helping people heal and turn their lives around through the power of footy and community.
- Learn about the age-old technique of skin icing and how it could help reduce inflammation, puffiness, and temporarily tackle fine lines and wrinkles, with specialist dermatologist Dr Ryan De Cruz.
- Dr Nick and Isabelle Carr are helping to take the sting out of spring with ways to arm yourself against itchy, mozzie bites.
- Luke Hines channels his inner animal instincts to promote body strength, mobility and flexibility, with Animal Flow instructor Rhys McDonnell.
- Tackling seasonal allergies that affect the eyes this spring.
- Landscape architect Andrew Laidlaw gives us an insight of what it takes to create a garden oasis like Melbourne’s Botanical Gardens and the health benefits of being outdoors.
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin and Luke Hines are spicing things up in the kitchen, with a dose of turmeric for recipes to help relieve mild joint aches.
Get all that and more on The House of Wellness TV at 2pm Fridays and noon Sundays on the Seven Network.
Cast: Luke Darcy, Jo Stanley, Jacqui Felgate, and Dr Nick Carr with Luke Hines, Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Jade Kisnorbo and Sarah Davidson.