The House of Wellness TV: Season 7, Episode 38
This week on The House of Wellness, the team ends the year with New Year’s resolution tips, plus advice on swimming safety for kids this summer. Watch the full episode.
The House of Wellness – Season 7, Episode 38
On this episode of The House of Wellness, the team gets a head start on New Year’s resolutions with tips on fostering healthy digital habits, plus they discuss the importance of swimming safety for kids.
Also this week:
- Dr Fareed Kaviani offers realistic strategies to help you disconnect from your phone.
- Cyber psychologist Dr Evita March explains the difference between trolling and expressing an opinion online, and ways to navigate internet trolling.
- Expert tips for brain health and fitness from neuroscientist, Professor Selena Bartlett.
- The importance of being sunsmart for yourself and your pets.
- Dogs are a man’s best friend, and Detection Dog Officer Dr La Toya Jamieson shows how Zoos Victoria is using this special bond to help protect Australia’s vulnerable wildlife.
- Dr Nick Carr explains why learning new tricks and challenging your brain as you age can be beneficial for its long-term health.
- Luke Hines explores the world of iridology with Billabong Retreat’s Iridologist Anne Currenti, and how the eyes can be a window to your health.
- How lego bricks are encouraging people to learn Braille.
- Learn how to scour the garden for edible plants and weeds for a healthy addition to your meals, with founder of The Urban Nanna, Anna Matilda.
- Important things to know about keeping your kids safe in the water, with The Royal Children’s Hospital Professor Warwick Teague.
- How to rebalance the scalp microbiome and prevent dandruff.
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin and Luke Hines show how you can have a delicious yet healthy festive season by taking the junk out of fast food.
Plus, don’t miss the biggest competition of this year for your chance to win one of two 7-night packages for two to Balinese health retreat Sukhavati. The prize includes an all-inclusive trip with airfares, transfers, private villa, all meals and treatments.
Get all that and more on The House of Wellness TV at 2pm Fridays and noon on Sundays on the Seven Network.
Cast: Luke Darcy, Jo Stanley, Jacqui Felgate, and Dr Nick Carr with Luke Hines, Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Jade Kisnorbo and Sarah Davidson.