The House of Wellness TV: Season 8, Episode 1
This week on The House of Wellness, the team kicks the year off with things you need to know about heart health, treating skin conditions, disconnecting from dating apps and more. Watch the full episode.
The House of Wellness – Season 8, Episode 1
On this episode of The House of Wellness, the team is back with a brand new season and jumping into matters of the heart for RedFeb.
Also this week:
- Greg Page, the original yellow wiggle, recounts his brush with death after suffering a cardiac arrest while on stage and why he supports having defibrillators available everywhere.
- Luke Darcy sits down with one of Melbourne’s leading cardiologists, Dr Matias Yudi at Epworth Richmond, to find out what a cardiologist eats to keep their heart healthy.
- Dr Nick Carr uncovers some of the things you may not have known about heart disease and shares some facts on the link between the heart and other bodily functions, such as constipation.
- Take a trip to the French town of La Roche-Posay with Jacqui Felgate, a place famous for its healing thermal waters, frequently visited by those undergoing cancer treatments and visitors looking to treat various conditions including eczema, psoriasis and burns.
- How you can ditch dating apps and make love bloom just by pulling weeds, with weed dating facilitator Asia Brownlie.
- Specialist dermatologist Dr Ryan De Cruz talks about SPF cocktailing and gives insight on whether mixing sunscreen with foundation or other cosmetic products is safe.
- Natural and traditional ways to reduce symptoms of gut discomfort, a problem affecting at least 50 per cent of Australian adults.
- Make-up artist Jade Kisnorbo steps us through make-up trends guaranteed to turn heads and shares her tips for drawing on the perfect eyeliner.
- Tricks to understanding what a healthy weight is for you and how to manage it.
- How to identify different kinds of rashes and ways you can treat or manage them, with Drs Isabelle and Nick Carr.
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin is back in the kitchen for a tantalising recipe that will get your tastebuds and heart health singing.
Get all that and more on The House of Wellness TV at 2pm Fridays and noon on Sundays on the Seven Network.
Cast: Luke Darcy, Jo Stanley, Jacqui Felgate, and Dr Nick Carr with Luke Hines, Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Jade Kisnorbo and Sarah Davidson.