The House of Wellness TV – Episode 12
The House of Wellness – Episode 12
In this week’s show, the team learn more about role modelling and how a positive change in our own behaviour can make a positive change in our children. The team also discover why a great looking handbag may not be so great for your body, while Lynette goes in search of the sun to investigate if skin cancer is on the rise and what we can do to protect ourselves this summer. James looks at the effects of giving up smoking, Gerald takes all your calls and more, plus the team are joined by Home and Away Starlet Philippa Northeast to discuss life behind the scenes.
Cast: Ed Phillips, Zoe Marshall and Gerald Quigley
Guests: Dr Tim Sharp, Anna-Louise Bouvier, Pinky McKay, Dr Howard Chilton, Dr Hannah Dahlen, Lynette Bolton, James Tobin, and Philippa Northeast.
Products featured in this episode
Sponsored by Chemist Warehouse
Summer Skin Care
- Solar D SPF 50 Daily Face Tube 100ml
- Solar D SPF 50 Everyday Active 200ml Tube
- Solar D SPF 50 Kids 200ml Tube
- Solar D SPF 50 Everyday Active 100ml Tube
It's all about the baby… that's coming!
- b.box Replacement Straw and Cleaning Set
- B.Box Cutlery Set Lemon Sherbert
- B.Box Smock Bib Passion Splash
- b.box Fresh Food Feeder Raspberry
Celebrity Chat: Philippa Northeast
- WotNot Natural Self Tanning Lotion 150mL
- WotNot Natural Organic Purifying Facial Wipes Oily/Combination Skin 25
- WotNot Natural Organic Ultra Hydrating Facial Wipes Aging/Dry Skin 25
- WotNot Tanning Mitt
A-Z of Vitamins