The House of Wellness TV – Episode 15
The House of Wellness – Episode 15
In this week’s show, the team discover how to get your skin fitness levels up to speed, learning the tips and tricks you need to help your skin survive the summer months. The team also turn to Christmas, answering the age old question of how much is too much when buying for our children, while Lynette Bolton explores the psychology of colour to see how it affects your everyday life. Plus Zoe Bingley-Pullin takes a look at the battle against cancer to find out if we’re winning the war, the team are joined by TV and radio personality Jo Stanley to talk about her new role as a published author, Gerald takes all your calls and so much more.
Cast: Ed Phillips, Zoe Marshall and Gerald Quigley
Guests: Dr Ali Walker, Dr Joseph Hkeik, Dr Hannah Dahlen, Pinky McKay, Commando Steve Willis, Lynette Bolton, Zoe Bingley-Pullin, and Jo Stanley.
Products featured in this episode
Sponsored by Chemist Warehouse
Summer Skin Survival
- Solar D SPF 50 Everyday Active 200ml Tube
- Solar D SPF 50 Kids 200ml Tube
- Solar D SPF 50 Daily Face Tube 100ml
- Solar D SPF 50 Everyday Active 100ml Tube
It's all about the baby… that's coming!
- Life Space Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Probiotic 60 Capsules
- Life Space Probiotic Powder For Baby 60g
- Life Space Probiotic Powder For Infant 60g
A-Z of Vitamins