1. The Promoter
CW Media PTY LTD ACN 606 548 298, ABN 43 913 252 975, 6 Albert Street Preston, Vic 3072, on behalf of the Chemist Warehouse and e-Pharmacy group.
2. Terms of Entry
- Competition entries can be made from 12:01am AEDT on Friday 10 November 2023 until 11.59am AEDT on Monday 18 December 2023 through the Promoter’s website:
- Entries received outside the Competition period will not be eligible or accepted.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or indecipherable will not be valid and will be deemed void.
- Entry is conditional upon entrants visting the House of Wellness website and entering their name, phone number and email into the online form available on the promoters website www.houseofwellness.com.au/competitions/win-a-trip-to-sukhavati-bali-2023.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, stolen, illegible, misdirected or damaged however caused.
- Submitting an entry constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Winner’s details will be stored and shared with the Sukhavati Ayurvedic Retreat and Spa including name, phone number, and email for booking purposes only, regardless of the entrant’s selection of the ‘I would like to receive promotional material and offers’ box.
- The selection of the ‘I would like to receive promotional material and offers’ box upon submission of entry permits the promoter to share entrance information including name, phone number and email with external third parties for the purposes of sharing promotional material and offers from group companies and selected partners.
- Only one entry per household will be accepted for the entire campaign duration.
- Only one winning entry will be valid per household for the entire campaign duration.
- Multiple entries regardless of draw date will be invalid.
3. Who May Enter
- Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements and are 18 years of age or older.
- The Competition is not open to:
- Employees of the Promoter;
- Parties to whom the Promoter has contracted work in relation to this Competition;
- Parties who are otherwise directly involved with this Competition; and
- Any immediate family members or any of the abovementioned parties.
- The prize is 2 x seven nights stay for x 2 people at Sukhavati Bali Health Retreat Rejuvenation program valued at $13,000 and is inclusive of;
- 7 nights private villa accommodation including a free arrival night.
- Return economy class airfares.
- Ayurvedic consultation and outline of your personal rejuvenation program along with a follow up consultation and seminar .
- 90 minutes of comprehensive daily prescribed Ayurvedic treatments tailored by our Ayurvedic Doctor.
- Twice daily yoga sessions.
- 3 x Ayurvedic Facials & Foot Massages.
- Freshly prepared Ayurvedic dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Fresh Juices and Herbal Teas.
- Fruit basket upon arrival.
- Return airport or hotel transfers.
- Complimentary bike hire.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet connection.
5. Travel prize details and terms
- The trip prize is for two (2) people only (the winner and one (1) guest).
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- Each winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason a winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- Each winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
- Each winner may be required to present their credit card at accommodation check in
– All travel is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with an accommodation partner. Travel is valid anytime during 2024. All bookings must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of requested departure dates. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is non refundable or transferable. Winner and companion must be in possession of a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity on it prior to departure. Winner is responsible for any amendment fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. Winner is responsible for any additional taxes and/or resort fees associated with the chosen accommodation, unless otherwise stated. Visas, valid passports, additional spending money, meals (other than those included) and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the travel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel prize winner and his/her nominated traveling companions as incurred. Prizewinner and travel companions must have valid travel insurance for their period of travel.
6. Selecting the Winner
- The Competition winner will be selected by 3:00pm AEDT on Tuesday 19 December 2023.
- The Competition winner will be randomly selected using automated competition drawing software (Draw My Comp, approval no: 949). The Competition will be drawn at 6 Albert Street, Preston VIC 3072 at 3:00pm AEDT.
- The Competition winner will be notified by SMS or email no later than 5.00pm Tuesday 19 December 2023. Whilst the Promoter will use its best endeavours to contact the winner within the abovementioned time, the decision not to award an entrant who cannot be contacted a prize is at the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter, and can be made at any time after the Competition winner has been selected.
- If within one month after the determination of the winner of the lottery, a prize (other than a prize consisting of perishable goods) has not been claimed by the winner, the promoter must take all reasonable steps to deliver the prize to the prize winner. At the conclusion of the one month, if the prize cannot be delivered, the promoter must notify the Office and, subject to the Office’s approval, re-determine the winner of the prize in accordance with any directions by the Office.
- If the prize is unclaimed, the Promoter will re draw on Friday 19 January 2024 at 10:00am at 6 Albert Street, Preston, VIC, 3072 and publish these details on the below sites on Tuesday 23 January 2024 by 5:00pm. The winner will also be notified in writing within 7 days.
- A person purporting to be a prize winner may be required to provide proof of identity and to verify any other eligibility requirements.
7. Publication of winner’s details
The Promoter will publish the Competition winner on the following websites on Tuesday 19 January 2024 and that information shall remain posted there for at least 28 days.
8. Privacy and use of personal information
- In accordance with the Privacy Act (1988) (Cth), the Promoter notifies entrants that entry to the Competition involves the collection of personal information about entrants, such as their name, address, mobile phone number and email address. This is collected for the purpose of establishing eligibility, carrying out the Competition and notifying the winner. If the information is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Competition. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State Lottery agencies and winner’ name published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
- Each entrant consents to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection with their entry, for the purposes of undertaking any investigation in connection with verifying the identity of an entry or any suspected tampering.
- Each entrant consents to the Promoter and its authorised licensees using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or photograph and voice in the event that they are the winner, in any media for an unlimited period of time, without remuneration or compensation, for the purposes of promoting the outcome of this Competition.
9. Discontinuation of the Competition or Disqualification of an Entrant
- Subject to State legislation; The Promoter reserves the right to discontinue the Competition at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion may cancel, terminate or modify the Competition without the need to provide compensation to entrants or attempted entrants.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with (or whom the Promoter reasonably suspects has tampered with) the entry process or the winner selection process or who has otherwise been misleading or fraudulent in the course of the Competition.
10. Exclusion of Liability
- The Promoter and House of Wellness make no representation nor provide any warranties as to the quality or suitability of the prizes offered.
- The Promoter and House of Wellness are not responsible for any losses associated with any change to the value of any prizes.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter or House of Wellness are liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person or to personal property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangements for the supply of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and where applicable, to any person or persons accompanying the prize winner.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to this Competition will be final.
- The Promoter is under no obligation to provide reasons for any of its decisions.
- The Promoter is under no obligation to engage in any form of correspondence whatsoever with entrants or purported entrants, or their representatives, in any matters relating to the Competition.
ACT – TP 23/01694
SA – T23/1272
NSW – Authority No. TP/02705 on notification: NTP/07750