The House of Wellness: Winter 2016
Led by dynamic siblings Cate and Bronte Campbell, this edition celebrates the many women in sport and how they are leading the pack heading into the Rio Olympics.
In our cover story, the Campbell sisters discuss how they motivate and compete against each other on the world swimming stage, how they deal with sibling rivalry, and we discover 10 little known facts about the sisters.
This edition also features:
- How Samuel Johnson is fighting for the many families touched by breast cancer – not just for his sister, Connie.
- The slow and steady weight gain that happens as we age and how a few simple changes can help tackle the kilo creep.
- Learning how listening, empathising and communicating with our children is the key to a happier home.
- An interview with AFL great Brent Harvey on the keys to his success.
- Plus the healing powers of chocolate, how dance is helping people living with mobility challenges get their groove back, 7 ways to keep fit indoors, and so much more.
House of Wellness is published for Chemist Warehouse by News Corp Australia.