The House of Wellness Autumn 2023 magazine digital edition
In The House of Wellness 2023 autumn magazine, Pia Muehlenbeck shares her secrets to a flourishing social media career. Read the full digital edition.
Former lawyer Pia Muehlenbeck reveals her go-getter mentality was key to a successful career as one of Australia’s founding social media content creators.
“Some people dig their heels in the sand and avoid trying new things, but I always say, ‘Why not just give it a go?’” Pia says.
Pia also reveals her plans to go on a cruise to Antarctica with her husband, and their keenness on helping endangered orangutans in Borneo.
Also, in this autumn 2023 edition of The House of Wellness gloss magazine:
- How to gradually get back to exercise when the time is right, with celebrity fitness trainer and newly mother-of-two Kayla Itsines,
- Expert advice on dealing with a bully boss and fostering healthy workplace environments,
- Jacqui Felgate chats with Sarah Roughead and Megan Dickinson about their mission to help young women through the Live Life Whole project,
- Why it’s important to research your family’s health history,
- How to tackle insomnia for a better night’s sleep,
- Give your makeup look a flattering soft pop with berry tones this autumn,
- Discover simple ways to boost your immunity and stay healthy,
- And much more!
Pick up your free copy of The House of Wellness Autumn 2023 magazine in Chemist Warehouse stores or read the full digital edition above.