The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 16th February
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Pancreatic cancer and a new report that calls for an urgent national response to the lack of progress in pancreatic cancer outcomes.
- The rise of veganism in Australia and how to stay healthy on a vegan diet.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Professor Chris Baggoley, former Australian Government Chief Medical Officer
- Steph Lowe, founder at The Natural Nutritionist