- 4 boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 tablespoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 tbs finely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tbs finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup macadamias, toasted, roughly chopped
- 1 tbs pumpkin seeds
- 2 large avocados, roughly chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced, liquid discarded
- 1 small handful of kale, stalks removed and leaves finely chopped
- 2 tbs extra-vrigin oil
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
Place the dried chilli flakes, parsley, coriander and sesame seeds in a bowl, add the peeled eggs and roll them in the herb mixture to coat them all over. Set aside.
In a separate large bowl, toss together the macadamia nuts, pumpkin seeds, avocado, chopped tomato and kale until well combined. Dress evenly with the olive oil and lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Divide the salad between two serving bowls, top with the boiled eggs and garnish with the lemon zest. For extra visual amazingness, cut the boiled eggs in half to allow the yolk to ooze all over the delicious salad before serving.