The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 11th April
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and why it is so frequently under-diagnosed in adults, plus why it’s so much more than being overly anxious or energetic.
- Vitamin C and why it’s so important for our bodies and our immune systems.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Luke Hines, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Professor David Coghill, Chair of Developmental Mental Health at the University of Melbourne
- Dr Julie Chen, Science and Innovation at Melrose Health