The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 17th October
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- The importance of mindfulness and the different ways to practice it as our mental state impacts so much of our lives.
- WeThe15, a movement that represents the 15 per cent of people around the world living with disability.
- How ashwagandha can support a healthy stress response in the body by relieving nervous tension, calming & supporting emotional wellbeing.
- Elise Elliott, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Michael Hines, Psychologist and Mindfulness Consultant at michaelhines.com.au
- Frank Caruso, Founder at Caruso’s Natural Health