The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 3rd April
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Flu season and how you can best prevent getting it this year.
- Alopecia Areata, a common condition that affects one in fifty people.
- The benefits of pro-biotics for a healthy immune system.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Professor Ian Barr, Deputy Director of the World Health Organisation Collaborating Centre for Reference and Research on Influenza
- Dr Leona Yip, Dermatologist