The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 8th November
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Thunderstorm asthma and the new research that shows the number of people suffering from asthma is on the rise as hayfever season really kicks in.
- How to quit smoking, why it’s so difficult to quit and how to resist the urge to smoke when tobacco cravings strike.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Anthony Flynn, Senior Manager for Research, Policy and Advocacy at Asthma Australia
- Dr Colin Mendelsohn, Tobacco Treatment Specialist