The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 14th February
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- The prevalence of heart disease in women in Australia, what causes heart disease and how stress, relationships and loneliness can impact our heart health.
- A new report that found an estimated 3 million Australians are currently experiencing high levels of loneliness and how said loneliness impacts our health.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Professor Karen-Leigh Edward, Acting CEO at Her Heart
- Laura Rouhan, Co-Founder of Friends for Good