The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 15th October
This week, the team discusses maintaining optimal eye health at friendly rates, varicose veins and more. Listen to the full episode.
On this week’s The House of Wellness radio show:
- Expert advice on maintaining optimal eye health, what to expect when getting your eyes checked and how Australians can early identify eye conditions with hospital grade diagnostic technology at a Medicare bulk-billed rate.
- Reminders to check in on your male counterparts for men’s health, whose loneliness for those between ages 35 to 49 is on the rise, and the need for skin and prostate checks for cancer.
- The benefits of plant-based supplements in maintaining a healthy diet during a busy schedule.
- What are varicose veins, a condition affecting up to 30 per cent of Australians, and tips to alleviate symptoms and prevent the risks.
- Jo Stanley, host
- Luke Hines, co-host
- Gerald Quigley, pharmacist and master herbalist. To submit a question for Gerald, go to the “Ask” tab on The House of Wellness website
- Peter Larsen, optometrist and managing director of Optometrist Warehouse
- Susan Gianevsky, natural health ambassador
- Michelle Matthews, health educator