- 500g cooked prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup watermelon, skin removed, finely diced
- 1 red chilli, sliced (optional)
- ¼ cup crushed cashew nuts
- ¼ bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- 1-2 baby cos, leaves separated and washed
Coconut Avocado Dressing
- ½ cup coconut milk + extra if needed
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1-2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 avocado, skin and pip removed, diced
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Bioglan Inner Glow Powder
To make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender, adding extra coconut milk until desired consistency is reached. Adjust seasoning to taste. Set aside in the fridge.
In a bowl, combine prawns, watermelon and chilli, then add cashews and coriander.
Top each lettuce leaf with a scoop of the prawn and watermelon mixture and drizzle with coconut avocado dressing. Finish with extra chilli slices and fresh coriander.