- 300g (2 cups) prawns
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 1-2 limes, juiced
- 1 pinch chilli powder
- 1 pinch ground coriander
- 1 baby romaine lettuce, sliced
- 1 mango, peeled, flesh chopped
- 1 red onion, peeled, finely chopped
- 150g (2 cups) red cabbage, sliced or grated
- 4 tbs chopped coriander leaves
- 4 soft shell tacos or tortillas
Heat the grill. Brush the prawns with the oil and grill for 2-3 minutes. Drizzle with some of the lime juice and season with the chilli powder, coriander, salt and ground black pepper.
Remove from the grill and mix with the lettuce, mango, onion and cabbage. Stir in the coriander leaves and season the salsa with the remaining lime juice.
Wipe the grill with kitchen paper and grill the tacos for about 1 minute each until warm. Fill with salsa and serve.