The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 27th November
This week, the team discusses ways to prevent skin cancer, daytime routine tweaks for better sleep and how to cope with stress naturally.
In this week’s The House of Wellness Radio episode the team discusses:
- Why statistics show Australian men are estimated to be twice as likely as women to die from melanoma this year alone, the importance of “slip, slop, slap, seek and slide” and more must-knows about sun protection.
- Easy and helpful adjustments to your daytime routine for a better night’s sleep.
- A 12-month trial in which pharmacies are providing prescriptions for selected medications and vaccinations.
- How natural herb ashwagandha can aid stress relief and memory recall..
- Jo Stanley, host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, co-host in at 2GB
- Gerald Quigley, pharmacist and master herbalist. To submit a question for Gerald, go to the “Ask” tab on The House of Wellness website.
- Dr Clare Tait, president of the Australasian College of Dermatologists
- Angela Stathopoulos, education and development manager for Chemist Warehouse