The House of Wellness TV: Season 7, Episode 16
This week on The House of Wellness, we look at ways animals can boost our health, how we can protect our local bees, and more. Watch the full episode.
The House of Wellness – Season 7, Episode 16
In this episode of The House of Wellness, we explore the healing power of animals, from how dogs are helping people with diabetes to the nurturing nature of retired racehorses for youth mental wellbeing.
Also this week:
- The breakthrough app which could help people suffering from epilepsy manage and monitor their seizures, with the University of Melbourne’s Dr Pip Karoly.
- Discover how animals across Zoos Victoria are encouraged to volunteer for their regular health checks.
- Luke Hines splashes his stress away with a unique form of destruction therapy guaranteed to leave behind a colourful trail.
- Find out how hyaluronic acid can help keep your skin hydrated and youthfully plump.
- How the colour purple could be used to protect our local bees from an overseas predator, with the Purple Hive Project.
- The natural and non-medicated way to alleviate a blocked nose this winter.
- Plus, treat your furry friends to a paw-course meal with Luke Hines and Zoe Bingley-Pullin’s purr-fect recipes.
Get all that and more when you tune into The House of Wellness TV, from 2pm Friday and noon Sunday on the Seven Network.
Cast: Luke Darcy, Jo Stanley, Jacqui Felgate, and Dr Nick Carr with Luke Hines, Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Jade Kisnorbo and Sarah Davidson.