- ¼ cup flaxseeds
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs hemp seeds
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp psyllium husk
- 1 cup boiling water + extra if needed
- Pinch of salt
- ½ bunch spring onions, outer leaves removed, diced finely
- 1 cucumber, seeds removed, diced finely
- 2 large roma tomatoes, diced finely
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, diced finely
- ¼ bunch coriander, diced finely
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Lemon & Ginger Infused Water
To make the tomato salsa, combine all ingredients in a small bowl, adjust seasoning to suit. Set aside in the fridge.
Preheat oven to 160C and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
In a large bowl, combine all of the seed ingredients, except the water. Add a small amount of water at a time until the mixture comes together. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Spread the seed mixture in a thin layer over the baking paper and score cracker shapes in the mixture.
Place in the oven for 30 to 45 minutes or until lightly golden. Let cool on the tray and break into crackers. Serve the crackers with salsa.
To make the lemon and ginger water, combine water and collagen powder in a tall glass and mix well. Add remaining ingredients to the glass and stir.