- 1 avocado
- 250 ml (1 cup) dairy milk
- 1 handful of mint leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 3 tbs filtered water, plus extra if needed
- ½ tsp ground turmeric or 5 mm piece of fresh turmeric, finely grated
- 1 tsp ground ginger or 1 cm piece of ginger, finely grated
- ¼ tsp stevia
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup crushed ice
Place all the ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender and whiz everything together until smooth (if it’s a bit thick for your liking, loosen it up with a little extra water).
Pour into glasses, garnish with extra mint leaves and serve.