The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 24th September
This week, the team discusses gut health for longevity, helping people with cerebral palsy and more. Listen to the full episode.
On this week’s The House of Wellness radio show:
- A dietitian’s insight into why a happy gut could be the key to longevity for people living in the ‘Blue Zones‘ such as Sardinia and Okinawa, and everything you need to know to achieve a healthy diet.
- How to conveniently tackle itchy eyes for a comfortable spring, a side effect experienced by seven out of ten allergy sufferers.
- What experts would like you to know when supporting someone with cerebral palsy, a condition diagnosed to an Australian child every 20 hours. Learn more about the causes, symptoms, risk factors and ways you can make a move to help those living with it this STEPtember month.
- The holistic solution to help relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, mild joint aches and pains.
- Jo Stanley, host
- Sarah Davidson, co-host
- Gerald Quigley, pharmacist and master herbalist. To submit a question for Gerald, go to the “Ask” tab on The House of Wellness website
- Nicole Dynan, director at The Gut Health Dietitian
- Professor Rod Hunt, director of research, Victoria, Cerebral Palsy Alliance