The House of Wellness TV: Season 7, Episode 28
This week on The House of Wellness, the team explores ways to keep our planet healthy, sustainable dietary choices, plus more. Watch the full episode.
The House of Wellness – Season 7, Episode 28
On this episode of The House of Wellness, the team explores ways to celebrate and maintain the beauty of our planet, from the team of researchers keeping our waters safe from microplastics to the impacts of gas on the environment and children’s respiratory health.
Also this week:
- Tips on properly storing your groceries in the fridge to keep them fresh for longer.
- Why thongs may not be good for the environment and how scientists are working on a biodegradable alternative.
- How Shannon Martinez, the owner of Smith & Daughters, is striving to revolutionise Australia’s plant-based meat industry and sustainable dietary choices.
- Expert insight into the importance of ubiquinol in maintaining heart health as we age, with leading integrative cardiologist Dr Ross Walker.
- Make-up artist Chantelle Baker joins Sarah Davidson for a masterclass to celebrate natural beauty.
- How Melbourne designer Llianna Ginnis is helping those with a communication disability be heard and understood.
- The importance of picking the right dressing to treat wounds and promote healing.
- Luke Hines and Zoe Bingley-Pullin dish up the perfect dark chocolate treats for a pre-bedtime snack to help promote better sleep.
Grab tickets for the fast-approaching Wanderlust True North in Melbourne, Sydney and the Gold Coast this September.
Get all that and more when you tune into The House of Wellness TV at 2pm Fridays and noon Sundays on the Seven Network.
Cast: Luke Darcy, Jo Stanley, Jacqui Felgate, and Dr Nick Carr with Luke Hines, Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Jade Kisnorbo and Sarah Davidson.