- 1/2 cup tinned coconut milk, plus extra if needed to loosen
- 2 bananas, diced and frozen (pre-done at freezer section at Coles)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple pieces (freezer section at supermarket)
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks (freezer section at supermarket)
- 4 cubes of frozen spinach (freezer section at supermarket)
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- 1/2 fresh banana, sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit sliced into discs
- 1 handful fresh blueberries
- 2 tbs shredded toasted coconut
Place all ingredients in a powerful food processor and blitz until smooth, thick and creamy.
Top with banana slices, kiwi fruit, blueberries and shredded coconut and enjoy.