- 6 free range eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup tinned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted but cooled slightly
- 1/4 cup tapioca or arrowroot starch
- 1 tsp GF baking powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup roughly chopped baby spinach
- 1 cup finely grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red capsicum
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow capsicum
- 1 small red onion or eschallot, finely chopped
- Hemp seeds, to garnish
- Chives, finely sliced, to serve
Preheat oven to 180C and line a 12-hole muffin tin with parchment paper muffin cups.
Add your eggs into a large bowl and whisk until well combined, light and fluffy.
Add in the coconut flour, coconut milk, melted butter, arrowroot starch, pinch of salt, zucchini, capsicum, baking powder to the blende and mix well with a spatula or spoon and until really well combined.
Scoop the batter evenly into the lined muffin tin, sprinkle each muffin with some hemp seeds and bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes clean.
Top the finished muffins with chopped chives and enjoy.