- 1 cup raw macadamias
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 meerjool dates, pittend and chopped
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder, plus extra to dust
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Combine the nuts, seeds, orange juice and zest, vanilla, dates, cacao and melted coconut oil in a powerful food processor or bowl with stick blender. Blitz until it forms a thick batter, spoon it out into a large bowl and mix in the chia seeds.
Use your hands to roll into about 10-12 evenly sized balls. Lightly dust with some raw cacao powder and then transfer to the fridge for a couple of hours to firm up.