The House of Wellness TV: Season 7, Episode 32
This week on The House of Wellness, the team looks at the rules of modern dating, men’s health checks, plus more. Watch the full episode.
The House of Wellness – Season 7, Episode 32
Also this week:
- The rules of modern dating and the physical impacts of a heartbreak, with authors of ‘The Manual’ Dr Keiran Kennedy and global health journalist Scott Henderson.
- Luke Hines challenges himself to a mat pilates class that brings on the heat with pilates instructor Carnie Spink for a full-body workout.
- How AFL footy legend Tadhg Kennelly is helping men form deeper connections through his organisation WNOW.
- The importance of looking after your bone health and which are the best nutrients to help you do so.
- Why the Cancer Council is urging all men to do a skin check, with only 19 per cent having done so in the past year.
- A sit-down with Australian journalist and surfing writer Tim Baker on taking control of his own health as he recounts his battle against a prostate cancer diagnosis.
- How the herbal world can help provide support healthy mood regulation for your day-to-day life.
- The impact of bad parenting behaviour on community volunteers at kids’ sport, with the creator of Learning Life Through Sport, Rod Campbell.
- Plant-based supplements that are easy to absorb and gentle on the stomach.
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin and Luke Hines are all about creating healthy meals with minimal effort for time-poor singles.
Get all that and more on The House of Wellness TV at 2pm Fridays and noon Sundays on the Seven Network.
Cast: Luke Darcy, Jo Stanley, Jacqui Felgate, and Dr Nick Carr with Luke Hines, Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Jade Kisnorbo and Sarah Davidson.