- 2 x 150g salmon fillets
- ¼ bunch fresh parsley, washed and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup raw walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup raw pistachios, without the shell
- ½ tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1-2 tsp Bioglan Organic Beetroot Powder
- Pinch salt and pepper, to taste (optional)
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 small bunch watercress, washed
- 1 orange, skin and pith removed and cut into segments
- 1 small avocado, skin and pip remove, diced
- 1 tbs walnuts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
To make the crust, place all ingredients (except salmon) in a food processor and pulse until mixture comes together. Press the nut mixture over the topside of each salmon fillet and place in the oven for 10-15mins or until cooked to your liking.
To make the salad, whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper. Combine all remaining salad ingredients in a bowl and drizzle with the dressing. Serve the salmon with a side of salad.