The House of Wellness TV: Season 7, Episode 19
This week on The House of Wellness, we look at the importance communities and more. Watch the full episode.
The House of Wellness – Season 7, Episode 19
In this episode of The House of Wellness, celebrate the gift of communities and the people making a difference, from embracing sports inclusivity through a new non-competitive approach to the group of volunteers recycling bicycles for those in need.
Also this week:
- The growing importance of tackling youth nicotine addiction with Cancer Council Victoria chief Todd Harper.
- How instructor Carnie Spink is helping mothers find time for exercise while bonding with their newborn.
- Breathwork coach Johannes Egberts is back with Luke Hines to share how proper breathing can alter your life for the better.
- Model and former high jumper Amy Pejkovic shares her journey with overcoming adversity from a brain tumour and discovering what beauty means to her.
- The potential dangers of riding a quad bike and ways to prevent accidents with Professor Warwick Teague from The Royal Children’s Hospital.
- Community pharmacist and master herbalist Gerald Quigley on finding the appropriate eye drop when treating dry eye disease.
- Bring your loved ones together with Luke Hines’ and Zoe Bingley-Pullin’s deliciously healthy and satisfying sharing plate recipes.
- Grab tickets for the fast approaching Wanderlust True North to meet leaders from the music, mindfulness, yoga and food space in Melbourne, Sydney and the Gold Coast this September.
Get all that and more when you tune into The House of Wellness TV at 2pm Fridays and noon Sundays on the Seven Network.
Cast: Luke Darcy, Jo Stanley, Jacqui Felgate, and Dr Nick Carr with Luke Hines, Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Jade Kisnorbo and Sarah Davidson.