The House of Wellness TV: Season 7, Episode 26
This week on The House of Wellness, the team looks at treating diabetes with artificial skin, the power of organ donation, plus more. Watch the full episode.
The House of Wellness – Season 7, Episode 26
On this episode of The House of Wellness, the team learns about cutting-edge medical innovations including how two doctors are working to cure type 1 diabetes with artificial skin, plus Jo Silvagni shares her personal connection to the Rule Prostate Cancer fundraiser this National Legends Month.
Also this week:
- How your feet can reveal more about your wellness and personality, with celebrity foot reader Jane Sheehan
- The revolutionary trial testing a potential new drug to help reduce cholesterol and prevent heart disease, led by cardiologist Professor Stephen Nicholls.
- How researchers at the University of South Australia are trialling laser light to help beat superbugs.
- Why a good night’s rest is important and the lifestyle changes to improve your sleep quality.
- With approximately 1800 Australians waiting for a life-saving organ transplant, here’s how one donor can save up to seven lives and more.
- Luke Hines and Zoe Bingley-Pullin are working together with AI to create recipes for a delicious kick of nutrition.
- How your belief about ageing can affect your health and wellbeing, with neuroscientist Professor Selena Bartlett.
Grab tickets for the fast-approaching Wanderlust True North in Melbourne, Sydney and the Gold Coast this September.
Get all that and more when you tune into The House of Wellness TV at 2pm Fridays and noon Sundays on the Seven Network.
Cast: Luke Darcy, Jo Stanley, Jacqui Felgate, and Dr Nick Carr with Luke Hines, Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Jade Kisnorbo and Sarah Davidson.